Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer

I can't believe tomorrow is August 1st! I have been waiting for summer weather and I don't know what to think. My sister told me that she saw geese coming back to Creamer's Field. Here she told me how warm Fairbanks is in the summer and I was so excited! I missed the hot days of summer. At least we had a few.

A plus is that I discovered a new book. This one is called "The Spellman Files" and is by Lisa Lutz. It is a pretty good book. I make myself leave my books upstairs, otherwise I never put them down. Lisa is compared to Carl Hiassen (another fav of mine) and I've even heard someone say Janet Evanovich (she is the best).

Now...off to Fireworks! How many others had to try out buttons--I did. I couldn't just couldn't skip that chapter....

1 comment:

Pipa said...

I tried the buttons... Like you, I could not take skipping a chapter