Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 27th, 2008


Wowsers. I am going to have to tell EVERYBODY that I now blog.

I would like to learn more about what to do around Fairbanks, Alaska. Hence, my blog name.


My Fairbanks list:
  1. I can go plant flowers at UAF from 9-noon and bum a free lunch.
  2. And if I'm feeling extra cheap I can head to Pioneer Park to celebrate Alaska's 50th anniversary of statehood and bum a free dinner too from 5:30-8:30! Dermot is a great guy and I highly recommend reading his articles in the paper.
  3. Library times: Tuesdays (day programs) and Thursdays (evening programs.

My List list:

  1. I have four kids, so I should pay a bit of attention to them too. Don't worry. They aren't neglected. Daddy's home while I'm playing on the computer.
  2. Tell everybody that I now have a blog.
  3. Make Grandma and Grandpa happy.
  4. Oh, and I signed up for two classes at UAF's CDE. Perhaps I should work on those classes a bit too...wait, that's what I'm doing right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the free food.
Go Red Wings!

Bubbles said...

Yes I agree you should spend more times with your kids less time in the computer,"I kid".